In your dreams

By ohiochibi - 03/12/2009 19:34 - United States

Today, I posted a note on Facebook about a weird dream I had about my ex-boyfriend, in which I made out with him, then it turned into a vampires vs. werewolves battle. My ex PMs me and says there's a better chance of a vampires vs. werewolves battle than us ever making out again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 389
You deserved it 47 952

Same thing different taste

Top comments

brrrx 0

How could anyone click anything other than "you deserved it?"

Why would you post that on facebook?...maybe tell a friend or two lol If you were to post that on facebook or myspace, of course he would respond like that!

Comments

your a tool how is this an flm. who really cares if there ex wants to hook up with them

CyclonePsycho 1

Why do you care if your *ex* doesn't want to make out with you? Isn't that the point of him being an *ex*? Or is there some big secret that I'm missing out on here? Unless you still care about him, I don't see the FML here.

redshortsx 0

YDI fro still being in love with your ex

stop being a ******* devil's advocate and pretending this isn't related to twilight. i've only seen the ******* commercials and i know this is about the goddamn movie. OP, you are ******* worthless. who posts intimate secrets as facebook notes? honestly? I have some crazy ****** up dreams involving many people and things your 11-year old mind couldn't comprehend, but i don't write them on facebook in a cry for attention. (i know i have the foul mouth of a child, but i just don't give a shit)

Unregistered 0

. . . . ? I believe there the feud between werewolves and vampires has long been standing in lore LONG before twilight came along so stop making bullshit assumptions that OP was referring to Twilight you ******* tool for all we know she could have just watched underworld

YDI. Vampires suck. Werewolves suck. Twilight sucks. Tweeners suck. You suck.

jane99 0

I'M SICK OF HEARING ABOUT TWILIGHT.

twilight is for hormonal 13 yr. old girls. are you a hornonal 13 year old girl? no wonder he's your ex. I don't get why kissing a ******* vampire who wants to rape your neck with fangs would be sexy. and of course the plot sucks big hairy monkey balls so the only reason you would watch it is if you liked edward the queer. YOU. DESERVED. IT!!

You posted that on Facebook! Sounds like attention cry to me...

For a guy to say that to a girl, you'd have had to do some ****** up shit, so YDI.