In your dreams

By ohiochibi - 03/12/2009 19:34 - United States

Today, I posted a note on Facebook about a weird dream I had about my ex-boyfriend, in which I made out with him, then it turned into a vampires vs. werewolves battle. My ex PMs me and says there's a better chance of a vampires vs. werewolves battle than us ever making out again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 389
You deserved it 47 952

Same thing different taste

Top comments

brrrx 0

How could anyone click anything other than "you deserved it?"

Why would you post that on facebook?...maybe tell a friend or two lol If you were to post that on facebook or myspace, of course he would respond like that!

Comments

glasswater 0

Why do you post your weird-ass Twilight dreams on Facebook? News flash: no one gives a shit.

I'm guessing you're a 13 year old girl looking for attention. Someone who had a brain and was actually thinking straight would not have mentioned "making out with ex-boyfriend" in a note. Hell, it probably would have been a frikken status "I had a dream last night I was making out with some guy and then it turned into a vampire vs. werewolf battle. Crazy!" Since a lot of FML's aren't enough to be FML's, I think it's safe to say **** your ex-boyfriend's life for having a desperate, seeking attention ex-girlfriend like you. You deserved it completely.

Wow, OP. You have some serious issues to post about your dream on facebook. You are a moron and deserve what happened. At least, you ex has some class to send you a private message instead of posting a public reply to your dream post. So YDI.

crumsnatcha 4

Listening to people's dreams is like flipping through a stack of photographs: If I'm not in any of them and nobody's having sex, I just don't care...

WOW You clingy bitch! You just proved that you can't move on from you fucken ex-boyfriend! YDI!

Dancr824 0

that's so sad I feel for you.. my ex said a rude thing to me too, but it only helps you get over him!

YDI. Why the hell would you post it on Facebook? Use a diary or whatever.

Rabbity 0

Yeah, I don't think it's whatever was in her dream that causes some problems. I mean, for a bit, making out with her ex-boyfriend was part of her life. People sometimes dream of their past even if they didn't like it or don't want to. It doesn't make her crazy. People sometimes dream about things they don't like. And the vampire vs. werewolf thing is really irrelevant. No, it's the fact that she sat down, wrote an entire note about this, and included the part about making out with her ex-boyfriend. And then when she got the message from him about no future make-outs she didn't think, "Well, he's my ex now and that's understandable." She thought, "I'm going to post this on FML because the fact that my ex-boyfriend doesn't want to make out with me has effed my life." And that's what the problem is.