How could you?

By Ashlee - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, while on a date with my boyfriend, he broke up with me. The reason why? Because I took a dump in his bathroom and "that's inappropriate for girls." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 230
You deserved it 7 910

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xundria 5

....lolwut? All I have to say is if he's that immature, you're better off without him.

You're an idiot. Not everyone has air freshener in their bathroom. People just need to come to terms with the fact that women shit, and it smells just as bad as men's.

Comments

xundria 5

....lolwut? All I have to say is if he's that immature, you're better off without him.

Right? How the hell do these morons featured on FML even get girlfriends? It's ******* insane...

I never let me girlfriend take a dump at my place. She withers holds it or goes home. That's the rules.

@meatkilla73 I really hope you're joking - because that's just stupid. @OP that sucks, but really, you're better off without that guy - seems like he doesn't realise that girls are actual people.

greeneyedgoalie7 0

just don't talk. ever. your stupid

treesdevin 0

hahah that's funny as shit lmao

greeneyedgoalie7 0

thanks for the grammar check ass

So #15, which trailer park are you from?

What an asshole. Also, "me boyfriend"? What are you, a pirate?

MissyWissyKach 0

He doesn't have to worry about that... a loser like him will NEVER get married.

You say that like it's a bad thing. One ****** for the rest of your life? Boring.

or austrailian? I like the pirate idea better though. haha

really becuz am a woman and I just took a shit

The_F3rris 11

Arg! Fire on the poop deck!

skyeyez9 24

Did you clog his toilet and leave it a mess? Or left massive skid marks, or my worst peeve: stray pubes on the toilet rim....ugggg. If so, then YDI. But otherwise your bf was an immature little ass. Everybody *****.

Sun_Kissed18 25

Even so, she couldn't really help it if she had to go, she might have asked for help and he could have dumped her then, we don't know

Sun_Kissed18 25

ok comments are being weird today

That's just the lamest excuse i've ever heard! He probably just didn't want to hurt your feelings by saying either you're too ugly or just bad in bed...

I don't think dumping you was right. But it's ackward. ******** in your boyfriends house is like sucking dick infront of your mom.

Youadoreme69 4

How is ******** at your boyfriends house like sucking dick in front of your mom? When you got to go ou got to go. I go at my boyfriends house all the time.

Exactly what in bloody hell was she thinking?I'd much rather take a shit at my bfs house. and how exactly is sucking a dick in front of my mum equivalent to that?!

1. awkward. 2. so are boy's allowed to shit at their gf's house? and what about when they live together?

Sounds like someone needs a copy of "Everybody Poops".

Or, if he's a catholic he could get, "You're a naughty child and that's concentrated evil coming out the back of you."

ahhh! family guy is amazing ! I was searching. for someone to say that

Edward Cullen doesn't poop, that book is invalid!