How could you?

By Ashlee - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, while on a date with my boyfriend, he broke up with me. The reason why? Because I took a dump in his bathroom and "that's inappropriate for girls." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 230
You deserved it 7 910

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xundria 5

....lolwut? All I have to say is if he's that immature, you're better off without him.

You're an idiot. Not everyone has air freshener in their bathroom. People just need to come to terms with the fact that women shit, and it smells just as bad as men's.

Comments

k guys who think girls don't poop are ******* retarded. seriously smarten the **** up. just cuz you like sticking it up the ass doesn't mean the laws of nature have changed

He's lost it. if he still thinks only "men" do shit then he will be single forever! time to move on, he needa to get over himself because everyone *****!

How does he know you crapped? It must have stunk pretty bad in there...

Either this is fake or this dude's gonna be single for the rest of his life. Either way, you win.

did he think it's innapropriate that girls shit? because he's not gonna find a girl that doesn't any time soon.

@148 Unless she's hooked up to a machine...

SarahMarie83 0

Would he rather have had you do it in his bedroom? Next time use the closet.

_microwaveable_ 0

Well, that was probably just a lame excuse... OR He has never read "Every body poops." OR He assumed that when we eat, the food just dissolves into nothing-ness.

justJonny 0

just an FYI, most guys do not want to think of the girl they are currently dating taking a dump, on a date, no less. You don't need to cover it up, etc., etc., but that is our anti-fantasy, no matter what they internet may make you think. Shit be nasty.

GotWhateverItIs 0

Just an FYI, most girls do not want to think of the guy they are dating taking a dump either. We don't enjoy when you fart around us. We don't think it's funny when you have a loud or smelly burp. Because yes, "Shit be nasty."

idk, the internet leads me to believe that -some- guys, and probably girls, are into it. the thought makes me cringe, but I'm not going to judge what some people get off on.

This is retarded. We don't shit roses and tulips. We shit the same as everyone else.