How could you?

By Ashlee - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, while on a date with my boyfriend, he broke up with me. The reason why? Because I took a dump in his bathroom and "that's inappropriate for girls." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 230
You deserved it 7 910

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xundria 5

....lolwut? All I have to say is if he's that immature, you're better off without him.

You're an idiot. Not everyone has air freshener in their bathroom. People just need to come to terms with the fact that women shit, and it smells just as bad as men's.

Comments

Wait... did you say while on your date you took a dump at his house? seriously you deserve it if you think a date is being at his house.

Ultimate_Cynic 0

You see, ladies? This is what happens when you insist on denying that you have to take dumps just like the rest of us. Eventually there'll be a guy dumb enough to actually believe it.

Thank you for restoring my lack of faith in the human species.

Marv88 0

At first I read that as "human feces." BAHAHAHAHAHA.

Well, if you ever get back together, now you know to find a more 'appropriate' place. Like his pillow.

flbeat 0

there is a cool book called "everybody poops" buy it and give it to that guy.

erowlyn 0

wow that's extreme lol personally I would waited until I got home especially if it was early in the relationship

My girlfriend pooped once. I had to punch her in the face. She then fell asleep and is still qsleep in my closet. Idk y shes been sleeping for almost 3 years now.