Freakout

By Anonymous - 17/11/2010 18:02 - United States

Today, while working as security for a football game, I told a woman she wasn't allowed to bring her Snickers bar into the stadium because no outside food was allowed in. She threw it at my face, then tried to spit on me. I hate people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 879
You deserved it 7 675

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dukeje 0

Oh, dude that sucks...i hate most people too. Respect and courtesy to others seems to be a thing of the past.

Dude, this was the best-worded FML I've read in a while. The ending gave me a giggle. :3

Comments

ROFL I usually see 'then' used when it should be 'than'.. but I must say this is the first time I've seen it the other way around

Your are right. People do suck. I hate being around them.

Wow, Death_Head! Way to fail! It's obviously YOU'RE are, not YOUR are! /facepalm/

u shouldn't be so uptight about ur job jeesh would it kill you to let some rules be broken I mean that's what they are made for

Blackmail111 9

Rules aren't meant to be broken idiot. Rules are meant to keep order and are to be enforced. Without rules, there would be chaos.

that's lame. it's just a snickers bad who cares. not like she brought in chinese takeout. however there is no excuse for her throwing a tantrum. you should have kicked her out. some people need a slap.

skyeyez9 24

I hate the no outside food policy cause stadium food, if you do purchase it is ridiculously expensive.

look, he was just doing his job. if he's told that he can't let people bring in food from outside, then he has to do his job. so get off his back. Have none of you (who are saying ydi) had a job before?

thank you! and all the haters hating on her for working security, there can be good money in private security. Many police officers work pt security for the cash. half of the commentators probably have never worked.

Coffee4meNow 0

After she threw it you should have told her, "mam you turn into a diva when you get hungry. You should try a snickers." :)

haha 70, thats a good one. other than that, OP, you were just doing your job and I tip my hat to you for that.

RedPillSucks 31

OP, I hate people too. God is going to smite them all and start over with the dolphins, or octopus. He's not going to change his mind like last time.