Freakout

By Anonymous - 17/11/2010 18:02 - United States

Today, while working as security for a football game, I told a woman she wasn't allowed to bring her Snickers bar into the stadium because no outside food was allowed in. She threw it at my face, then tried to spit on me. I hate people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 879
You deserved it 7 675

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dukeje 0

Oh, dude that sucks...i hate most people too. Respect and courtesy to others seems to be a thing of the past.

Dude, this was the best-worded FML I've read in a while. The ending gave me a giggle. :3

Comments

How about instead of no outside food, no fat asses? Problem solved.

LoveINKs 0

Ur one of those UNARMED renta security Nazi's Huh? A candy bar seriously? Not like it was beer, ur a douche... I woulda told u I was a diabetic & I must have candy with me @ all times, THEN SPIT ON YOU, AND walked into the stadium WITH MY SNICKERS HA! Bet u applied to TSA first but were deniedLOL

deafeningsilence 8

Way to assume so much about an unknown stranger over the internet. How do you know she's diabetic? And how'd you know he asked her in a douche-y tone? Of all people, you sound like the douche. (Notice how I said SOUNDS, not IS.)

# 14 Go search up what a Nazi is. Then re-read this FML. The explain to me in ENGLISH how the OP is a Nazi. I am tired of people throwing around terms like Nazi, fascist, etc without knowing what they really mean. Yes, there are negative connotations to words like that, but that doesn't make them appropriate to a specific situation. Use them CORRECTLY.

romano07 0

he's not calling The OP a literal Nazi..

You are the most stupid person ever 14. You have the intelligence level of a two year old.

Meeshiaa 7

Actually, I'm one of those United states air force security force's members. My flight chief voluntold me and other coworkers to do this job. Everything we do is closely monitored, and the moment we don't do what we are supposed too, than here comes the LOR or worse.

So i guess doing your job is bad to number 14. 14 probably doesnt have a job to understand. Poor guy

musedrummer 0

I think FYL. You were doin the job your paid to do. Security rules generally arent flexible. And a snickers is quite hard. A hit on the head with one of those would hurt!

perdix 29

It was a Snickers bar! That should be considered to be a tip! If she threw a jar of Marmite at you, that would have stunk.

That's what you get for being a cheap mofo (or what you get for choosing that particular job).

#22 a job is a job. My boyfriend is a security officer at a casino, he cant stand his job. But its a job, it helps pay our bills. With the economy the way it is, a lot of people cant afford to be picky on jobs.

pick your battles. this was one you should have passed on

Pass up doing his job? For all we know, the stadium he works at as a very strict no outside food policy. He was only doing his job. This shouldn't have even been "a battle." The inconsiderate lady should learn some manners and respect before she goes out in public again.