Follow the script

By ufhdafuhds - 19/03/2009 23:31 - Egypt

Spicy
Today, I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend. It was his first time too. While in bed, he blankly stopped and stood up and got out a piece of paper from his pocket. Turns out he'd written instructions on what to do while in bed, and forgot what he had to do next. FML
I agree, your life sucks 139 332
You deserved it 14 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alex_vik 0

LOL, that's a first. I wonder what it said.. 1. Finger her. 2. Put on condom 3. Insert penis 4. ???? 5. Profit!

Okay, that's actually pretty sweet. I mean, he was so worried about doing everything just right for you that he didn't want his nerves to get in the way and forget what he was doing. But maybe this means you guys are a little too young to be doing this? At least be safe, use condoms.

Comments

Sa_Ku 0

I thought mines was bad too. "Today, me and my boyfriend decided to have sex for our first time. Things were getting good until he had a hard time with the bra. He decided to quit, asking me "How do you take it off?" Its not that hard. FML."

Well, you're both stupid, but at least he did something to remedy the situation.

thats so adorable...iono tho, if sum1 did that to me, i woulda tore up the paper and sed, "lemme do all the work, sit back and b prepared to get sashafied!" LOL

killer6969 16

it's kinda sweet that he cared enough about it to actually look up write down and follow directions for your first time together. he could've done like some other guys and gone in not even caring about knowing how to please you. give it time, you might laugh at this later.

rofl this is dope! ive never heard of someone writing down what to do! How the hell do u forget what to do. 1st time guy lasts like 5 min. hurts girl, vicious circle. but wasnt it fun!

I can see this happening "hold on, I have to check my notes" 1. insert penis into ******...check 2. pull penis out of ******...check 3. repeat steps 1 and 2 Oh ok, that's the one i forgot"

I can see this happening "hold on, i have to check my notes" 1. insert penis...check 2. pull penis out...check 3. repeat steps 1 and 2 Oh ok, that's the one i forgot"

funkycloud7137 0

If you want to get off then help the poor boy out. It's obvious he was worried about it and was trying to do his best. Don't be a dead fish, get on top and SHOW him what to do.

babysexxplict 0

this would be cute if he is 16 or under