Follow the script

By ufhdafuhds - 19/03/2009 23:31 - Egypt

Spicy
Today, I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend. It was his first time too. While in bed, he blankly stopped and stood up and got out a piece of paper from his pocket. Turns out he'd written instructions on what to do while in bed, and forgot what he had to do next. FML
I agree, your life sucks 139 332
You deserved it 14 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alex_vik 0

LOL, that's a first. I wonder what it said.. 1. Finger her. 2. Put on condom 3. Insert penis 4. ???? 5. Profit!

Okay, that's actually pretty sweet. I mean, he was so worried about doing everything just right for you that he didn't want his nerves to get in the way and forget what he was doing. But maybe this means you guys are a little too young to be doing this? At least be safe, use condoms.

Comments

#92... totally agree with you. and oh.. that was so adorable! very cute!

awww that really is so cute...but i mean sex is pretty natural...like i mean its not like you really need directions and if that happened to me i'd prob be like FML too but i think its so cute.

MsSippi 0

HAHA. whenever my friends and I read cosmopolitan we always talk about how funny it would be if you had to reference your magazine during a bj or sex and how that obviously never happens so I think it's super funny that in a way it totally does happen. Made my day.

lol @ #17. and thats really cute, at least he wanted to try and be good for you. maybe he should post those notes somewhere for other guys who are missing out.

ell3x0 0

aweeee =) this isnt a FML its ******* adorable he got that nervous that he had to write it down

ell3x0 0

AND TO #91 ARE YOU INSANE? fingering feels AMAZING, your broken girl.

alex_vik 0

#91 - Until guys get a ******, we don't know what feels good and what doesn't.

its better to be prepared! sounds like a sweet guy to me

AWWWWWW That's so adorable :D Sounds like a really cute guy -- keep him!