Follow the script

By ufhdafuhds - 19/03/2009 23:31 - Egypt

Spicy
Today, I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend. It was his first time too. While in bed, he blankly stopped and stood up and got out a piece of paper from his pocket. Turns out he'd written instructions on what to do while in bed, and forgot what he had to do next. FML
I agree, your life sucks 139 332
You deserved it 14 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alex_vik 0

LOL, that's a first. I wonder what it said.. 1. Finger her. 2. Put on condom 3. Insert penis 4. ???? 5. Profit!

Okay, that's actually pretty sweet. I mean, he was so worried about doing everything just right for you that he didn't want his nerves to get in the way and forget what he was doing. But maybe this means you guys are a little too young to be doing this? At least be safe, use condoms.

Comments

This kid obviously doesn't have an inkling of instinct in his body.

Girl- Today, It was my first time. It was going well until he needed to pull out...his notes. FML

mylifesucks_alot 0

A little awkward, but who's first time wasn't? Its sweet that he actually cared enough to think about this ahead of time. And to all you saying get on top? As a girl, I can tell you that the first few times, there are things I would have loved to have done ...if it didn't feel like somebody was shoving a knife up my pu55y.

LMAO @ #1 for using the business scheme the Underwear Gnomes used in South Park, that's ******* hilarious!! OP, get over it, you're getting laid, your life doesn't suck as bad as some.

Aww that is SO CUTE if it wasn't so tragic. But hey, it was his first time too! Give him some credit for wanting to make things great that he even researched about it.

elgorfo 0

I'm glad I wasn't the only that thought this was adorable.

i agree, i think its so cute ...if he's older. with a 14-16 yr old its like, pervy seeming