Follow the script

By ufhdafuhds - 19/03/2009 23:31 - Egypt

Spicy
Today, I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend. It was his first time too. While in bed, he blankly stopped and stood up and got out a piece of paper from his pocket. Turns out he'd written instructions on what to do while in bed, and forgot what he had to do next. FML
I agree, your life sucks 139 332
You deserved it 14 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alex_vik 0

LOL, that's a first. I wonder what it said.. 1. Finger her. 2. Put on condom 3. Insert penis 4. ???? 5. Profit!

Okay, that's actually pretty sweet. I mean, he was so worried about doing everything just right for you that he didn't want his nerves to get in the way and forget what he was doing. But maybe this means you guys are a little too young to be doing this? At least be safe, use condoms.

Comments

kelseysue92 0

bahaha!! how are you guys like, 12?!? lol, you probably shouldn't be having sex

probally are no reason not have sex early I feel left out of this world ={

That's ******* great. Did he get it right the 2nd time?

sarahhha 0

that's ******* adorable. at least he wanted to impress you.

rawchelllll 0

AWWW thats kindof adorable, but not cute at the same time? If that happened to me, that'd totally kill it. But hopefully you can laugh about it later hahaha. "Remember when..." Poor guy must've really been nervous!

heyllo_fml 0

hahahahahahhahahah. if you can't remember what to do next, you probably shouldn't be doing it at all. its kinda cute in a way though.

it's cute of him....totally douchbaggy of you....geez it only shows how much he wanted to perform good...and it's an FML for you? I really feel sorry for you...

i cant believe people are this stupid... how do you not know what to do? its not that hard

#1 - really? I hope that isn't what guys think passes as good sex. And just fyi... to all the guys on here... learn how to use your hands better. "Fingering" doesn't feel good. It feels like you're being poked. No wonder men have no grasp on REAL foreplay - especially younger ones. Sigh.

Ender_ 0

#90 I advise you to check spelling and grammar before you call someone else a retard. Also, caps lock doesn't make you more important.