Follow the script

By ufhdafuhds - 19/03/2009 23:31 - Egypt

Spicy
Today, I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend. It was his first time too. While in bed, he blankly stopped and stood up and got out a piece of paper from his pocket. Turns out he'd written instructions on what to do while in bed, and forgot what he had to do next. FML
I agree, your life sucks 139 332
You deserved it 14 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alex_vik 0

LOL, that's a first. I wonder what it said.. 1. Finger her. 2. Put on condom 3. Insert penis 4. ???? 5. Profit!

Okay, that's actually pretty sweet. I mean, he was so worried about doing everything just right for you that he didn't want his nerves to get in the way and forget what he was doing. But maybe this means you guys are a little too young to be doing this? At least be safe, use condoms.

Comments

LOL #17 Haha! +1 for this guy!! I know my first time wasn't tip top, but what did he forget? Which hole he had to put in?

AntiChrist7 0

your fault you take an idiot as boyfriend. or you are both 11, then it was understandable. but then it was perverse also

What pockets? If you guys are having sex then he wouldn't have pants on. Did he keep his shirt on? Or did he get the paper from his clothes on the floor or something?

Aetius_fml 0

That wasn't a list of instructions, it was the starting lineup of the 1985 New York Yankees. He was trying to maximize how long he lasted.

deliciouskaek 1

#5, et al. ~ it's her first time too; she doesn't know what to do any more than he does. LMAO @ #1 xDD

Reminds me of American Pie when that guy who had to go down on Tara Reid had the Karma Sutra book or something under the bed hahaha!

it wasnt the karma sutra book ! it was the book of men, the book that all the guys had contributed to that was left in the library.

That's just cute. And it kinda proves that he wasn't just saying he was a virgin to get in your pants :)