Follow the script

By ufhdafuhds - 19/03/2009 23:31 - Egypt

Spicy
Today, I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend. It was his first time too. While in bed, he blankly stopped and stood up and got out a piece of paper from his pocket. Turns out he'd written instructions on what to do while in bed, and forgot what he had to do next. FML
I agree, your life sucks 139 332
You deserved it 14 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alex_vik 0

LOL, that's a first. I wonder what it said.. 1. Finger her. 2. Put on condom 3. Insert penis 4. ???? 5. Profit!

Okay, that's actually pretty sweet. I mean, he was so worried about doing everything just right for you that he didn't want his nerves to get in the way and forget what he was doing. But maybe this means you guys are a little too young to be doing this? At least be safe, use condoms.

Comments

nerdgrl128 0

awwww thats so cute tho atleast he thought it out and wanted it to be the right way

Haha, awww. It's not a FML or a YDI. It was the first time for both of you, of course neither of you are going to know what to do. Pretty funny that he actually got up to check instructions though. It's pretty just in out, in out when you're starting off.

I think it was kinda lame. If you don't know what to do IMPROVISE!!! It's not sexy shagging to a recipe. sorry Also, a bit rude that he didn't at least memorize the notes beforehand.

I don´t see anything funny on it... Im using notes even now...

OMG ROFLMAO! "OH GOD OH GOD.... Crap wait a minute.... how do we do this again?..."

freddie_fml 0

Aww, that's actually pretty damn cute.

LMAO he had to google it hahahhhha, tell him go watch a porno! hahhah at #4

36 & 38 - hahaha. Anyway this is ultra cute. He was so nervous!

cherl 0