Fair enough…

By badboyfriends - 15/05/2009 05:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, my best friend got a new boyfriend. She asked him what he wanted for his upcoming birthday, and he said he just wanted to hang out with her and watch a movie or two. I thought it was sweet, so I asked my boyfriend what he would like for his upcoming birthday. He said a blow job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 184
You deserved it 47 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i have a feeling that your boyfriend was the honest one...

Comments

MommaJen 0

What's the down side to this?! I say giv'er! Cheap, easy to do, and lots of fun! ;) And, movies = sex... it's the unspoken rule. Most men tend to be direct with their requests...the new guy prob was a chickenshit.

How does this equate to FML? A ******* certainly usurps nearly every other activity. Ladies, next time you ask your BF what they want, and the answer is NOT "a *******", simply suggest to them that rather than doing whatever the **** else the answer was, you'll give him a *******. I guarantee you he'll take you up on it. That shows what all us guys really want.

What's wrong with a guy wanting a bj? I swear this site is full of prudes. I think the worse fml here is a guy who can only get BJs on his birthday from a girl who's offended by the very idea of giving one.

#9 - Sure, YOU want to do something sweet and romantic, but most guys don't care about sweet and romantic. Girls care about sweet and romantic. Guys care about sex. And steak. Hell, give your boyfriend a steak and a ******* for every birthday and he will be your's forever.

Lol you friends "new" boyfrriend right? Give him time, most of them get to that eventually lol.

MongrelApostate 1

to those who are calling her immature for wanting him to say something sweeter, you people obviously have no concept of pleasing anyone but yourselves. of course she knows that he wants that just as her friend knows that the new bf wants that too. the difference is in the approach. things are always better if both people are happy.

I think this is why the only men I like are fictional...

always say something sweet to your gf, she will say "awww, sweet" and then she will start talking perv stuff. then you can "proceed xD" to start talking perv stuff too.

At least he doesn't want money or something expensive. You don't need to go out of your way to give a *******.