Fair enough…

By badboyfriends - 15/05/2009 05:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, my best friend got a new boyfriend. She asked him what he wanted for his upcoming birthday, and he said he just wanted to hang out with her and watch a movie or two. I thought it was sweet, so I asked my boyfriend what he would like for his upcoming birthday. He said a blow job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 184
You deserved it 47 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i have a feeling that your boyfriend was the honest one...

Comments

You do realize that those two are pretty much the same request? Your boyfriend was just less subtle. I'm sure he appreciates you for other things, too, otherwise he wouldn't be in a relationship with you. So he'd like something having to do with sex - it -is- inexpensive, and it doesn't mean he doesn't love you. It just means he's a guy and likes sex! Let him do the romantic stuff for you on your birthday, and do the sexy stuff for him on his. Strike some balance between the two, and you'll both be happy. :)

mrhahn530 0

I can get farther than a ******* in the time span of 2 movies...

What guy doesnt want a ******* for his birthday?! I mean, come on. The only reason your friend's guy didnt say it is because they just started dating and he is trying to make a good impression. Hell, that's a free gift right there that's fun for both people! I really dont see what the problem is here.

so, he's a guy what did you expect?

AmpulexCompressa 0

Every guy wants a ******* for his birthday, Valentine's day, Christmas, Steak and a ******* day, Easter, Halloween, Martin Luther King day, Earth day, Saturday... pretty much any day you can think of. I want a ******* for my birthday. And what's so bad about it for you? It's free, and you'll have pretty much the happiest boyfriend in existence for the rest of the night.

Unless he was joking, you tell him to go to hell.

mouseintern 0

So what's the problem? I asked for one for my birthday and got it. Doesn't mean we don't have romance in our relationship anymore, and it doesn't mean this guy isn't interested in romance anymore. You asked what he wanted and you got a reasonable answer. Much ado about nothing.