Dodgy

By Anonymous - 24/05/2021 22:01

Today, my boyfriend and I went to his best friend’s birthday party. He got her red roses, a necklace and $100 Victoria’s Secret Gift Card. This year he forgot my birthday, gave me a hug and told me to leave his apartment because he had homework to do. We’ve been together for two years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 432
You deserved it 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So he should be known as the ex boyfriend.

I mean, this screams to me that either 1. He’s seeing her on the side, or more likely 2. He would dump you in an instant for her, but she’s not interested in him.

Comments

So he should be known as the ex boyfriend.

I mean, this screams to me that either 1. He’s seeing her on the side, or more likely 2. He would dump you in an instant for her, but she’s not interested in him.

bleachedraven 14

Plot twist he was just saving up for your engagement ring and the best friend helped him pick one, hence the thank you gifts.

Um... yeah no, if I was helping my best friend and he gave me those as a thank you gift and "forgot" about his gf, that's a serious red flag. You don't give your friends romantic gifts or prioritize them over your relationship, especially one that's past the year mark.

bleachedraven 14

I like how you think on this matter!

bleachedraven 14

sweet but wishful thinking brightside 🤣

thatslifeiguess7 16

I agree with the person saying somis fishy. Dump him that's ridiculous at the very least he doesn't respect you

Are you sure he's actually your boyfriend and not just a guy you sleep with? Because it doesn't sound like he thinks of you as his girlfriend and you being faithful and loyal unfortunately isn't likely to change that.

DoctorPALO 14

Sounds to me like YDI if you allow him to treat you like that. That's not how someone treats you if they care about you. Apparently he's just using you because she's using him.

bleachedraven 14

Make the best friend feel amazing & special and leave the girlfriend hanging? Don't take his shit...live your own life without him. You don't need him.

bobsanction 18

Bros before hoes, even if bro got a pus and a pair of ****