Fair enough…

By badboyfriends - 15/05/2009 05:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, my best friend got a new boyfriend. She asked him what he wanted for his upcoming birthday, and he said he just wanted to hang out with her and watch a movie or two. I thought it was sweet, so I asked my boyfriend what he would like for his upcoming birthday. He said a blow job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 184
You deserved it 47 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i have a feeling that your boyfriend was the honest one...

Comments

couragewolf9001 0

**** your friend's life for having a boyfriend who blatantly lies to her. Chances are, your boyfriend wants more than just a ******* for his birthday, but you're too self-righteous and naive to give him a chance fully express his birthday wishes.

Women??? They try to use their body & sex appeal to get a man interested and when they get what they want they try & change us. Why do you think relationships usually end with someone's infidelity. Let me give you a clue.... most men want SEX & most women want money & power :)

oxymoronic 0

It's still a jackass thing to say that probably just made the girl feel used if that's all she was worth to him on his birthday.

Your friend's boyfriend lies, and so what if yours wants a *******? You don't have to spend any money on it, and you get to make him happy. Why is that so bad?

Hey, take it as a compliment. Maybe you should give them away more freely. ;)

youaresofucked 0

you sound like almost dont want to give him that ********. if you think this an FML then **** your bfs life. STOP ******* WHINING.

ZiggyMorrison 0

I think what he really wants is a cleavland steamer or an alabama hot pocket or possibly an alaskan a rusty trombone ;)

And what is it you ask for on your birthday? I bet it's safe to say it isn't to just "hang out and watch a movie or two."

If your boyfriend has to ask for a BJ, F his life.