Drunk twit

By Anonymous - 24/12/2011 06:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned if you've slept with your soon to be step-brother, you should tell your family. If you don't, he may blurt it out while drunk at a family barbecue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 661
You deserved it 44 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He would still have blurted it out drunk and it doesn't change the fact you slept with him.. But is it really that bad? What your respective parents do is their business, what you do is yours.

sinking_fish 12

At least it was only your soon to be step-brother and not your soon to be step-dad, right?

Comments

"Hey yall, you know my soon to be brother? I slepted with him and it was good"

Just a thought maybe you shouldnt sleep with your soon to be stepbrother..

HannahPaloozah 0

I slept with my soon to be brother in law... Just thought I'd share

Scands_59 14

That's actually not that bad...my aunt married her step-brother o_0

Hey look at it this way. It will be very easy to sneak over to your boyfriend's house for an overnight visit.

this reminds me of Claire and Jake on degrassi

Track1991 0

That's awkward. Well what made you want to stay in the family by moving to the next brother lol. Bad call.

You cheated on your fiancé. Bitch.

You do realize that it was one of her real PARENTS marrying one of the soon-to-be-step-brother's PARENTS. A step brother is not the same as a brother in law. She didn't have a fiance and really even if she did, I don't think you have the right to judge her and call her a bitch.

No offense kinda gross... Kinda like sleeping with a real brother!

remz89 3

How? This is a complete stranger just entering a family. Wouldn't even call him my brother if it were me...

it is not an incest, yet if the sleeping happened during the relation period I think OP invited the trouble.