Drunk twit

By Anonymous - 24/12/2011 06:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned if you've slept with your soon to be step-brother, you should tell your family. If you don't, he may blurt it out while drunk at a family barbecue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 661
You deserved it 44 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He would still have blurted it out drunk and it doesn't change the fact you slept with him.. But is it really that bad? What your respective parents do is their business, what you do is yours.

sinking_fish 12

At least it was only your soon to be step-brother and not your soon to be step-dad, right?

Comments

jojimugo 20

Jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry..........

kshafer08 7

This would make one hell of a Maury show

Not blood related, not a problem. But it's still tough and can stir up some issues, and that's unfortunate no matter what the reason is for having had sex together. People do it all the time.

I'm surprised no-one has commented on this FML's similarity to Cher and Josh's relationship in Clueless. Awesome movie.

Meh. My friends sister made out with her actual step-brother (not soon to be might I add) yup. Ones 15 and the other is like 17. But this isn't that bad. Not bloodline. Just ur parents are married. So who gives a hell :)

MissMcFly 6

Maybe you shouldnt have slept with him... just saying.

Sounds like someone has learned the hard way to keep her legs together.

chase16016 0

That's effing nasty. Try to control your feelings next time. I mean how can a person get so desperate that they sleep with a soon-to-be step-brother? That's just gross.

remz89 3

U don't knw wen she slept with him. It could have been before their parents met.

It's gross because two other people signed a contract? That makes as much sense as breaking up with your girlfriend because it's "gross" some guy down the street just signed a lease for a car.