By Blondegirl - 07/11/2009 12:55 - United States

Spicy
Today, I dyed my hair blonde for my boyfriend, hoping it would help spice up our sex life. His response? It's still a few shades off from his favorite porn star. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 864
You deserved it 5 321

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he is comparing you to a **** star, he isn't worth his weight in warm spit. Dump him and find someone who sees you as a person before anything else.

Yeah my ex boyfriend wanted me to dye my hair blonde and he was a jackass. I suspect it's the same with this guy. Nothing you do will ever be quite good enough.

Comments

xstephylambx 0

That sucks n now I bet blond doesn't look good on u next time use a wig

perdix 29

Don't mess with dyeing, shave that whole area clean! Big deal if you leave a little landing strip that is darker than Brianna Banks'.

you understand she's talking about the hair on her head right

it scares me that he doesn't...unless he always humps the girl's head when (if) he has sex

schinthalapuri 0

I hope you did the most sensible thing and beqt him senseless... But still ydi for not pleasuring him enough, so he has to pleasure himself with ****

Mx_Rider 6

dont be mad, like he has a chance with a pornstar. now go have some fun maybe turn the other way when youre boning make his fantasy come true.

Yeah my ex boyfriend wanted me to dye my hair blonde and he was a jackass. I suspect it's the same with this guy. Nothing you do will ever be quite good enough.

If he is comparing you to a **** star, he isn't worth his weight in warm spit. Dump him and find someone who sees you as a person before anything else.

Well next time buy the stuff that HE likes as is your man!!! Man =in charge!! I ALWAYS dress as my guy wants!!

ImaMonsterRawr 0

so you let men treat you like a piece of meat?

Servonski 0

no, she just knows how to please her man. intimacy is important in a relationship idiot