Dropped the ball

By TrueStories - 13/04/2009 06:11 - United States

Today, I went to a football sleepover with all of my teammates. I felt something near the bottom of my sleeping bag, and I pulled it up with my foot. My entire team watched me pull out a red thong. My parents had been on a camping trip the week before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 296
You deserved it 4 136

Same thing different taste

Top comments

boomBOOMshake 0

You should have just played it off as the thong being from a girl who you had sex with, obvious thing to do in that awkward situation.

Yeah.. but for all they know it's from the girl that you nailed the other night. They have no idea it's your parent's unless you told them.

Comments

kandace 0

oooo noooo underwear of your moms! LAME! jeez, you can tell 3/4 of this site is written by 12 year olds. Go read some more J14 mags!

football campout= manly football sleepover= not even gay, I just think of popcorn, footie pajamas and teddy bears. Did you talk about girls you think are cute too?

::at your house:: ::The same moment you were finding that thong:: Mom: "Hey sweetie, have you seen my sexy underwear. I was going to surprise you tonight, but I can't find them" Dad: "No dear, the last place I saw them was ... Oh my god! They're still in the sleeping bag!"

mahaha 9 and 23 yeah, i was thinking about the fact that there were probably leftovers too...ewwwww that is so nasty. and duh play it off as some girl you did. unless you're a known virgin. in which case...you managed to get plastered drunk at your last camping trip...and your family went with a family that had a hot daughter? so you wouldn't remember? yeah. that would work.

patray_angel 0

I feel sorry for the OP. To everyone that says the OP should have just played it off like they were from a girl he had been with, while I agree that that would be the best thing to do, how many of you would actually be able to pull that off and be believeable? I mean, come on, if you just found your mom's thong and realized what took place in the sleeping bag you were currently laying in? The OP I am sure had an instant disgust look on his face. Which is not the reaction you are going to have if you found the thong of a girl you just banged.

teh_ass 0

I lol'd hard. You should have smelt it and cummed in it despite where it came from. Alternately, sell it for $10. Either way, a good experience.

The lack of imagination might actually have helped him to sleep that night. The football sleepover is the real FYL here... unless he's 8. Come on... sleepover bonding....

most definitely say that it was the hottie you had sex with. that's perfect, if only you had thought of it

Gotz_No_Love 1

hopefully, you told them the right thing, if you know what i mean