Dropped the ball

By TrueStories - 13/04/2009 06:11 - United States

Today, I went to a football sleepover with all of my teammates. I felt something near the bottom of my sleeping bag, and I pulled it up with my foot. My entire team watched me pull out a red thong. My parents had been on a camping trip the week before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 296
You deserved it 4 136

Same thing different taste

Top comments

boomBOOMshake 0

You should have just played it off as the thong being from a girl who you had sex with, obvious thing to do in that awkward situation.

Yeah.. but for all they know it's from the girl that you nailed the other night. They have no idea it's your parent's unless you told them.

Comments

If you didn't play off that by making it seem like it was from a girl you boinked, you're a fool. I hope you did... but then again, if you did, I doubt you'd be posting here. Fail.

That happend to me once except the thong was stuck to my P.E shorts.....

it's the football team sleepover party that's making me laugh so hard, not the thong that was left in the bag!

FMLSTL 0

This is only gross if your mom isn't attractive. Otherwise, your teammates might like the idea of seeing the thong.

ZiggyMorrison 0

actually I'm a pretty open minded guy I accept your life style decisions

marcusaurelius 0

football players have sleepovers? ooooookay...

CaptainPat 0

Football? in April? starting a little early aren't we?

Dukedj 0

I wouldn't sleep in that sleeping bag if I were you. Where you were putting your face might have been where your dad blew his load on your mom's face lol! Lol but seriously. #28. Defensive much? Football sleepovers ARE gay. Statistics show that actually 1/3 former Football players had homosexual encounters. Click on the website. I wouldn't want to be at that sleepover lol.

just say you had your girlfriend in there earlier, NBD