Dropped the ball

By TrueStories - 13/04/2009 06:11 - United States

Today, I went to a football sleepover with all of my teammates. I felt something near the bottom of my sleeping bag, and I pulled it up with my foot. My entire team watched me pull out a red thong. My parents had been on a camping trip the week before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 296
You deserved it 4 136

Same thing different taste

Top comments

boomBOOMshake 0

You should have just played it off as the thong being from a girl who you had sex with, obvious thing to do in that awkward situation.

Yeah.. but for all they know it's from the girl that you nailed the other night. They have no idea it's your parent's unless you told them.

Comments

I have just one question. Why is ur football team having a sleepover???? R u guys gay?

weeeezy 0

hahahahaha, i agree with everyone who said to say it was from a girl you hooked up with ;)

wow, you have some ****** up parents. Tell them to get their own ******* sleeping bag!

FYL FYL FYL oh man that is so gross. But who the **** has football sleepovers? Unless you mean soccer sleepover and your a girl.

whynotlive 0

(the real ending): then i puked on everything from the thought of sleeping in my parents juices. FML

Dude! omglolroflmao.. your parents have had sex! omglol. I wish they've never done that.

#66 is the only one who thought that the OP could've meant soccer instead of what North American's refer to as football? (I'm Canadian by the way, so I won't deny that I first thought the OP was talking about our version of football as well) The OP could quite easily be British and quite possibly a girl; but even if they're not, it doesn't necessarily make them gay. Grow up and cut out the gay comments. If a coach tells a team to do something, and the team is REALLY dedicated, they do it. It doesn't matter what it is. And if you REALLY think it's gay for a male football team to have a sleepover together, think about this: if the sleepover is so apparently gay, how about when teams shower after practice/games? They're naked in the showers with very little to cover them, and are half-to-fully naked when they exit the shower to finish changing (by half i mean covered by a towel). Couldn't that be considered gay too?

Epikouros 31

Sure, I'm considering it in a gay way right now, #72.