Dropped the ball

By TrueStories - 13/04/2009 06:11 - United States

Today, I went to a football sleepover with all of my teammates. I felt something near the bottom of my sleeping bag, and I pulled it up with my foot. My entire team watched me pull out a red thong. My parents had been on a camping trip the week before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 296
You deserved it 4 136

Same thing different taste

Top comments

boomBOOMshake 0

You should have just played it off as the thong being from a girl who you had sex with, obvious thing to do in that awkward situation.

Yeah.. but for all they know it's from the girl that you nailed the other night. They have no idea it's your parent's unless you told them.

Comments

ZiggyMorrison 0

30 or so guys full of testosterone sleeping together? there are bigger problems than the thong here

spidergirl41 0

"Today, I went to a football sleepover" Well that's not gay

Lol. "Today I was at a football sleepover and the entire team saw my red thong." sounds about right.

you shoulda played it off like it was some girls panties that you hooked up with or something, totally lame!

thinkpink 0

Exactly my earlier pointtttt.... #22 AND #23...get lives and stop beeeinnggg jeallouusss!!!! (If you're confused refer to post #14)

koolkat27 13

Please calm down and learn to stop adding extra letters to every wordddddd!

haha i agree with #2--a football sleepover IS a little gay

redhusk89 0

Ok seriously people. If a Coach says "Hey we're doing a team bonding sleepover" guess what you DO IT. That is of course if you ever want to see any playing time. That's kind of like the statment "If you guys live outside of town we won't make you come in for film" and yet those that don't come in never get to set foot on the field. He had no choice about the sleepover more than likely. Second his parents are retarded to not wash the bag after using it. Dude I feel bad for you but like many people have said make up a story about the chick you were making scream last night and then show the thong to your mom.

Who says it was mandatory? For all u know, coach knew nothing abt this. It could have been at a players' house. They might be on a semi pro team.

SpaceMonkeh 0

I agree with the previous comments, play it off as the thong of a girl you screwed... unless you are a well known virgin. Then it might not work :P Also please note: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

iEnjoy3_14 0

lol @ 30. why wouldn't you just play it off? instead you were an idiot for telling them that your parents went camping. you would still have the uncomfort of sleeping in the last place your parents boinked, but it wouldn't be as bad as the harassment.

At least it was from your parents' camping and not from your dad and some of his buddies.