Dropped the ball

By TrueStories - 13/04/2009 06:11 - United States

Today, I went to a football sleepover with all of my teammates. I felt something near the bottom of my sleeping bag, and I pulled it up with my foot. My entire team watched me pull out a red thong. My parents had been on a camping trip the week before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 296
You deserved it 4 136

Same thing different taste

Top comments

boomBOOMshake 0

You should have just played it off as the thong being from a girl who you had sex with, obvious thing to do in that awkward situation.

Yeah.. but for all they know it's from the girl that you nailed the other night. They have no idea it's your parent's unless you told them.

Comments

You shouldve ate the thong and yell out how tasty your mothers salty taint tastes

IllegalLight 0

Yeah, could have made for a great story. On second thought, they could have realized you were "lying".

detesbabs 0

I agree with all those who said the most disturbing aspect of this story is the all-male football sleepover. I just want to know one thing, was there a pillow fight? How bout a team shower?

Nobody2787 0

Wtf, an all guy sleepover? what are you 9? you shouldent even know what a thong is. i bet u do like tackeling other men.

That sucks, did you at least say it was a girl's you hooked up with?

that's bad but it's not really a FML it's just hella awkward.

outlaw24 0

Tell everyone that they were your girlfriend's, duh. Why would you even go to that. My school told us that we had a mandatory sleepover in the gym with the seniors. They cancelled it due to lack of participation and a presence of common sense.