Great, thanks, I hate you

By Anonymous - 08/09/2010 18:09 - Greece

Today, my family and I attended a pool party. I never learned to swim, so I didn't bring a suit. When someone asked why I wasn't in the pool, my sister replied in a loud voice, "She's on her period and didn't want the pool to get dirty!" Thanks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 236
You deserved it 4 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aww. :/ I'm not trying to be mean by saying this, but you should probably take some swimming lessons. It'll help, I promise!

omfgrofl1337 0

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Tasanasanta 0

Medival people did just fine for not being able to swim, she can too!!

Agreed. Learn how to swim and learn how to take a joke.

Not everyone needs to know how to swim. I know plenty of people who would drown in a pool and they get along just nicely. :/

Cool beans. I said they should learn. I didn't say they need to learn.

i never learned how to swim. i might eventually. but, theres nothing wrong with not knowing. hell, i also never learned to ride a bike.

Schizomaniac 24

To add onto iicaptain's comment: 100% of the time.

Cstevanus, now I can assume you are a fat and lazy bastard. Thanks for the info :D.

Schizomaniac 24

Freeze, the threadjacking will never subside. I suggest coming to terms with that.

twinny_sc 13

Gosh OP, she didn't want to embarrass you by telling everyone you didn't know how to swim.

Push her in the pool and say, "Too late, it already is."

xXBlAcKxWiDoWXx 0

What, white? I would rather wait until it comes naturally. :/

ya i agree #1 after awhile swimming is easy :)

i like your shirt #4(i hope im replying to 4)

i click the reply on hers but its not working sorry :(

You don't have to know how to swim to get in a pool...

Schizomaniac 24

45 But she ignores you. Why do you feel exclusive?

bigblue95 0

i never umderstood how someone doesnt know to swim. u literally just move. idk is it different to other ppl. i can understand if uve never been in water b4 though.

KiddNYC1O 20

81- there's ergonomics, techniques, and styles that to be learned. also, people literally panic

afrotasticchica 0

person1233: I think I might just love you.

#28 how is announcing to everyone tht ur sister is having her period a joke? thts a private matter nd the sister was insensitive

sillybabee 3

haha I want that shirt(: where did you get it?

I nearly vomited at the thought of period blood in a pool. When I get a pool, there's gonna be a no menstruating women rule.

"I nearly vomited at the thought of period blood in a pool. When I get a pool, there's gonna be a no menstruating women rule" You're clearly a guy that doesn't have a clue about period. If you don't know anything then shut up. The pool can't even get dirty if you have a tampon.

28- I have found that mentioning a girl is on her period in public never goes well. that's like telling every one of your friends that you have a boner or something

bentleyGCspeed 0

74, you are a creepy looking lil boy...

claudia8D 0
omfgrofl1337 0
cherrypieguy 0

I agree, I say we throw everybody in the water and leave them in for 5 minutes, to weed out the bad ones.

Aww. :/ I'm not trying to be mean by saying this, but you should probably take some swimming lessons. It'll help, I promise!

hey 5 you hot, but that sucks your sis is a bitch

I made a helpful and serious suggestion and my comment got voted down. Awesome.

Yarr, us pirates don't need to know how to swim! #_o There be mermaidens and krakens in the sea. Ye be warned. And it ruins our eyeliner. Savvy?

Oh, iicaptain... :P That's true, Jane! Wouldn't want to mess up our pretty, pretty pirate eyeliner. Takes me ages to apply mine, yarrr!

YESimmaDoctor 0

Wow, that was horribly mean. I bet you make little kids cry too.

don't worry didn't seem mean to me(: and takes me ages too... (but it's all worth it ;)

try taking swim lessons. but ur sisters AWESOME!!!

FYLDeep 25

I find that the water is usually way too cold anyway. I'm generally purple after 15 minutes.

same here, if it was warmer I'd be able to swim

wow, these comments are pretty harsh. "how gross" and "suck it up"? i'd sure hate to see anything embarrassing happen to them.

saralyyn 0

you could of have just stayed in the shallow side? your not gonna drown if water is up to your ankle. and learn to at least doggie paddle.

spikey818 9

just stay at the shallow areas of the pool