Dirty mind

By Anonymous - 25/06/2012 15:53 - United States - Elizabethtown

Today, I told my friend over the phone that I had to go drop the kids off at the pool. She told me that she didn't need to know about my bathroom habits and hung up on me. I really had to take my children to the local swimming pool for swim lessons. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 761
You deserved it 2 953

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Its like people don't even think things through these days

Comments

sporty1200xlr 6

My old boss used to do that..

Haha, that's pretty funny but no big deal...was a bit rude of her to actually hang up as opposed to saying 'why are you telling me that' or 'what the hell, do you know what that means' in which case the confusion could have been explained but if that's the only problem with her then I'm pretty sure you can just ignore it. And I've never heard that phrase actually used in real life either, only in that song about poo from Scrubs. I probably wouldn't have noticed what it meant straight away either. : )

Yeah, hanging up was definitely the dick move.

Call her back, apologize for the misunderstanding and then during the conversation, tell her you have to go pinch off a loaf. After she hangs up, call her back and tell her you were baking bread and ask her what is her problem. Then as she explains, excuse yourself and say that you need to get rid of some Tootsie Rolls. After she hangs up again, call her back, tell her you were throwing out some old, stale Halloween candy and tell her to explain why she is so hung up on bathroom issues. As she explains, cut in, tell her she's boring you and you really need to go take a massive shit, then hang up on her!

I just laughed for like 20 minutes....you should be a comedian!

rcgirl2 11

What is wrong with people nowadays? It's like they got abducted by aliens and they stole their brain so they can't think anymore.

That is an awesome euphemism for pooping, though. You can't deny that.

tennislove11 2

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!....awk

RedPillSucks 31

Now I'm stuck on the Black Eyed Peas, "Who let the dogs out"

I don't think the black eyed peas sang that song

sporty1200xlr 6

That's actually pretty funny... Time to take the Browns to the Super Bowl.

Perhaps you should have said "I need to take my kids to their swimming lesson." instead. If it were me, I probably would have caught myself before or quickly rephrase.

sporty1200xlr 6

Too many people are uptight about this and have a shitty sense of humor.