Dependa

By Anonymous - 03/07/2009 23:25 - United States

Today, my boyfriend called me explaining that he is getting married this weekend to a woman he met on Craigslist. Why? Because I won't marry him, and he'll make an extra thousand dollars per month having a wife since he is in the army. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 631
You deserved it 12 279

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Greedy little asshat, you are probably better off without him since he obviously values money over a relationship, honor, self-respect... etc. Look on the bright side. He'll probably catch a whole host of sexually transmitted diseases if he sleeps with her and considering she is off craigslist, he's taking a huge risk.

Comments

shut up #2 maybe she's not sure if she's ready to get married? this isn't a Sims3 game, u don't get married the second u like eachother enough

He will be paying that $1000 back many times over in alimony and child support when that chick finds a better sugar daddy.

YDI for picking a jerk.Its obvoius who the nice guys are.Look harder next time. Also,how long do you plan to stay with him before you're married?Its likely everyone will do it if they actually love their partner...

bexox 0

Oh yeah, It's always obvious. No one ever lies or puts up a front. Also, maybe they weren't together for long at all. He was the one that wanted to get married. And not everyone gets engaged after like 6 months.

jdawg777 0

Maybe shes just not ready. That was bad of him

A $1,000 extra a month in pay. But now he's supporting two people. So double his bills, and it's really like he's not making any extra at all. That's such a stupid reason to get married in the military. My husband is in the Marines, and we married for the right reasons. We're living paycheck to paycheck pretty much.

Aaaaa he might get K.I.A. At a young age

FYL, but YDI at the same time because you won't marry him. how could you complain about that if you won't marry him, and if you won't then who cares, move on with your life. he's obviously not worth it. and #83 you have no heart you jerk! i would laugh if someone shot you.

TheBigGamer 0

lol @ the last bit of the comment