Dependa

By Anonymous - 03/07/2009 23:25 - United States

Today, my boyfriend called me explaining that he is getting married this weekend to a woman he met on Craigslist. Why? Because I won't marry him, and he'll make an extra thousand dollars per month having a wife since he is in the army. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 631
You deserved it 12 279

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Greedy little asshat, you are probably better off without him since he obviously values money over a relationship, honor, self-respect... etc. Look on the bright side. He'll probably catch a whole host of sexually transmitted diseases if he sleeps with her and considering she is off craigslist, he's taking a huge risk.

Comments

it's only a FYL if you would've married him, but he didn't ask.

bexox 0

GOOD! Finally someone on here with some sense. Geez people, DON'T GET MARRIED JUST TO GET MARRIED. I hate that.

For the YDI voters, why did she deserve it? Because she was smart and didn't get married against her own will? OP: He's whoring himself. Not in the sense of being sexually promiscuous, but he compromised values and principles for personal gain. You're way better off.

nixxx90 0

If you don't want to marry him then your relationship is pretty much pointless. and plus, that extra money would benefit you also.

Unfortunately, that is the basis for a lot of military marriages.

If you won't marry him, why are you still with him, genius? I probably would've left you, too. Now, if you weren't ready to marry him, that's totally different, but that's not what you said so never mind.

YDI in my opinion,if u had married him,this wouldn't had happened.You only have yourself to blame for playing hard to get.

justmekp 0

dont worry, hes going to be the next FML when his contract wife takes all his money, just like they always do. hes an idiot.

justmekp 0

dont worry, hes going to be the next FML when his contract wife takes all his money, just like they always do. hes an idiot.