Dependa

By Anonymous - 03/07/2009 23:25 - United States

Today, my boyfriend called me explaining that he is getting married this weekend to a woman he met on Craigslist. Why? Because I won't marry him, and he'll make an extra thousand dollars per month having a wife since he is in the army. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 631
You deserved it 12 279

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Greedy little asshat, you are probably better off without him since he obviously values money over a relationship, honor, self-respect... etc. Look on the bright side. He'll probably catch a whole host of sexually transmitted diseases if he sleeps with her and considering she is off craigslist, he's taking a huge risk.

Comments

Summer_2009 0

Girl, I know how you feel. The exact same thing happened to me about a minth ago. He's in the army and we had been dating for 5 years, but I wasn't ready to get married. So instead of waiting, he got married to somebody else he barely knew to get the extra money per month. And he still thinks its ok to sleep with me even though he's married now, which means I'm better off without him.

I wish my wife ONLY COST me a $1,000 a month...

desperate times call for desperate measures, and we're in a recession. what more can anyone say?

thats why hes in the army!! no respect and only wants money. im sorry hes an ass

Amber_Mills 0

ha! no respect in the army. id like to see no respect in basic training.....

theintrollama 0

You're dating someone whose job is to kill people so he can take land away from weaker nations, and you're surprised he's an asshole?

Amber_Mills 0

just because you are in the military doesnt mean your job is to kill people. maybe you should look up the procedure that they have to go through just to be able to shoot back after being fired upon.

Haha, **** you, you mindless hippie. And YDI. If he asked you to marry him and you said no, then why would he stay in a dead-end relationship?

thustra 0

@ #147: You're a moron. And, what #149 said.

kevinsoasian 0

If you didn't even try anything to get him then its kinda your fault... but if you did im sorry and i hope your friend didn't know how you felt because if she did thats kinda low

kevinsoasian 0

sorry i posted a comment for the wrong fml