Cheeky

By Jane - 07/12/2009 10:33 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out the weekly coffee talks my husband was having with his ex-girlfriend stopped involving coffee about 2 years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 833
You deserved it 21 335

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It took you how many years to realize that private meetings between him and his ex could be a problem?

mari3644 0

Why was he even having "talks" with his ex girlfriend??

Comments

I feel badly for you. It's terrible that you were a trusting wife, allowing your husband to keep a friendship with an ex that apparently was meaningful to him, only to have your trust betrayed. My boyfriend and I are both friends with exes, and we haven't messed things up over the years because we've chosen to be responsible. Of course, you could argue that that only works until someone stops being responsible. No matter what people tell you, though, there's no absolute, best method for how much to trust your partner. Hope you heal from this okay.

muboshgu 0

idiocy to think they weren't hooking up

What is it with people that they're so naive??

There's plenty of difference between trust and stupidity, and this is definitely the latter.

greenkiddy 0

Does he even drink coffee? And if he does... You obviously didn't make very good coffee.

capthavoc123 0

Haha, oh wow. I'm going to have to say you totally deserved this one. And for everyone saying it's okay to have a friendly relationship with an ex, that's fine, but when he's going out for coffee with her every week? That's a little suspicious. I don't see any one of my friends every week except for the one who lives in the same building with me, so for him to be doing that is kind of off.

yes, she was naive, but nobody DESERVES to have their husband cheat on them... unless perhaps they were cheating first.

AntiChrist7 0

Girls only love assholes. YDI

floorstoo 0

2years it took you the reason for his happy face?