Cheeky

By Jane - 07/12/2009 10:33 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out the weekly coffee talks my husband was having with his ex-girlfriend stopped involving coffee about 2 years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 833
You deserved it 21 335

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It took you how many years to realize that private meetings between him and his ex could be a problem?

mari3644 0

Why was he even having "talks" with his ex girlfriend??

Comments

ok, over and over in the comments I see the word "let" when people are referring to what this woman "let" her husband do, which is going out for coffee, I think that is crap because you "let" dogs outside you do not "let" your spouses do things, they just do them, everyone has their own choices she could have said she did not want him meeting his ex every week but at the same time, even if she did he still has the choice to just do it behind her back, why not just know about it and accept it, people of the opposite sex and ex's can very well be friends.

FYL for being cheated, but YDI for letting him go WEEKLY.

miss2kute31 0

The word "let" is right. There's ways she couldve prevented them from talking. Why would you even be okay that he was so called "having coffee" with an ex-girlfriend anyways? I say you kick his ass out the house and go beat up his ex-girlfriend that he's messing around with. Then you'll be even :)

FYL for ur husband being a disloyal asshole... But why did u let him go????

u were naive in not suspecting something earlier, but hes an asshole for lying to u like that

Wow, YDI for buying such a lame story and trusting him that fully.

krisanda 5

You're an idiot for being so naive.

YDI, for not realizing something was up sooner. Really, his ex-girlfriend, "coffee talks"?

Why would they need to have weekly talks anyways? I don't even see some friends as much as he sees his ex! Were you not suspicious at all?