Cheeky

By Jane - 07/12/2009 10:33 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out the weekly coffee talks my husband was having with his ex-girlfriend stopped involving coffee about 2 years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 833
You deserved it 21 335

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It took you how many years to realize that private meetings between him and his ex could be a problem?

mari3644 0

Why was he even having "talks" with his ex girlfriend??

Comments

They stopped having coffee and started...what? Eating pastries? Did they start going to another kind of restaurant? This FML lacks necessary information.

Your life does suck because you didn't deserve to be cheated on, but you do deserve the fact that it's been going on this long. The fact that he was just "hanging out" with an old girlfriend alone is improper to begin with if he's married, and how could you not catch on sooner than that? Like one of the first people said, there's a difference between being trusting and just being naive.

Greeksta23 7

YDI, How can you be stupid enough to let someone visit an ex girlfriend for 2 whole years, Didn't you think some old feelings would come back??? or are you that naive

wow, you're pretty naive... Exes are Exes for a reason... you don't need to be in contact with them anymore, unless you have kids. My sister in law is just as blind.. her bf goes to his ex-fiance's house almost once a month for the whole weekend- the reason? "he's dogsitting'... yeah, uh huh.. but she buys it too.

why would you let your husband have "coffee talks" With his ex? ANd, what does YDI mean???

headthrow06 0

I am personally not cool with a bf that wants to hang out with an ex....no way...and a weekly coffee hang out with an ex is just red flag city. That was just being stupid and blind.

I'm sorry but this is a YDI , weekly coffee chats with an ex? yeah right. I mean there's keeping in touch with an ex, not uncommon and usually not a problem, but keeping that close to an ex..........how naive can you be?

sarcdude 3

Cet. Merci, Mercy. (This. Thank you, Mercy.)

lemonstars11 0

what the hell did you think would happen...lol you're an idiot if you let your husband see his ex on a weekly basis.