Are you OK?

By unicorn - 12/06/2009 16:49 - United States

Today, I went on a date with my boyfriend. Suddenly he starts speaking gibberish. I ask what's wrong? He says, "I was just talking to my unicorn. He says you're pretty," and winks at me. What have we learned today? The person I like is a freak, and apparently unicorns are real. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 748
You deserved it 13 271

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jorvid 0

First of all unicorns is real, and you should be grateful that the unicorn even thought you were worthy of a compliment, you ****!

What's wrong with having imaginary friends that you talk to?

Comments

Hey, crazy people are awesome. Also, are you sure he's not talking about his dick?

PrincessColor 0

Just don't let him feed you any sandwiches spread with Magical Unicorn Mayonaise. aha... robot chicken reference :)

deliciouskaek 1

So, just sleep with him. Unicorns prefer virgins, remember? It'll go away, and you'll have a normal guy after all. Either that, or the terrorists will have won. Whichever. But seriously, not the worst thing that could happen. Just dump him. Or get him help. You know, whichever.

cheer_leader247 0

um wow #18(penizulaface) wat tha heck?.. and OP maybe he was jus trying to make a joke..or maybe he has some mental issues..

takemetotheriot 0

omg fyl fyl fyl.. not this one is ******* weak. you suck

Yatta_fml 0

Maybe "unicorn" is a euphemism? For, you know, a part of his body? Anyway, he was probably trying to tell you that he thinks you're pretty in a cute way.

I honestly envy you. I want a guy to tell me his unicorn thinks I'm pretty D:

#27 im abit high right niow but i laughed for hoursw hen i wrote thattttttttt =]]]]]

Could he possibly have some form of psychological disorder like schizophrenia? Disorganized schizo is characterized by unintelligible speech and thoughts that don't really match up. Or... he could just be being funny.