Are you OK?

By unicorn - 12/06/2009 16:49 - United States

Today, I went on a date with my boyfriend. Suddenly he starts speaking gibberish. I ask what's wrong? He says, "I was just talking to my unicorn. He says you're pretty," and winks at me. What have we learned today? The person I like is a freak, and apparently unicorns are real. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 748
You deserved it 13 271

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jorvid 0

First of all unicorns is real, and you should be grateful that the unicorn even thought you were worthy of a compliment, you ****!

What's wrong with having imaginary friends that you talk to?

Comments

L0veh8te 0

Tell him to stop reading those dumb pick up line books. Retard, FHL for wasting his time.

UNICORNS ARE REAL!!!! havent u ever heard of charlie the unicorn?! wtf #18?

Wow, definitely fyl He could have at least had an imaginary friend that was more manly, like a dragon or something.

hate to break it to you hun, but most people don't consider imaginary friends manly no matter what animal they are! xD pretty damn sexy in my opinion however.

sure he wasnt just joking? and trying to tell you you're pretty? my boyfriend would totaally do something weird like this. hahah. i wish i could talk to unicorns!

You didn't know? Unicorns are as real as God. In fact, the Invisible Pink Unicorn IS God. A goddess, to be precise. It's true, I looked it up! So in case you don't consider Christians, Muslims, Jews and others to be freaks, don't be so cruel and arrogant towards the only true religion. Besides the Flying Spaghettimonster, that means.

He was dumping you. Or at least getting you to dump him

Talia070 0

Maybe he shouldn't snort crack before this dates .

RedLightt 0

where's the " congrats " button?