Are you OK?

By unicorn - 12/06/2009 16:49 - United States

Today, I went on a date with my boyfriend. Suddenly he starts speaking gibberish. I ask what's wrong? He says, "I was just talking to my unicorn. He says you're pretty," and winks at me. What have we learned today? The person I like is a freak, and apparently unicorns are real. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 748
You deserved it 13 271

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jorvid 0

First of all unicorns is real, and you should be grateful that the unicorn even thought you were worthy of a compliment, you ****!

What's wrong with having imaginary friends that you talk to?

Comments

Well either your boyfriend is using a way lame chat up line or you dissed the friend of a unicorn. Either way someone is gonna get spiked - yes it's not just a decorative horn.

You've only learned one of those things; they can't both be true.

It's not weird to have imaginary friends. I mean hell, most adults believe in god, that's an imaginary friend.

OP: You're crazy. Your boyfriend, even if he is a freak, it shows how much he adores you and your 'prettiness', if you are pretty thinking the person you actually like is a freak and that unicorns are not real. You're pretty. Stupid.

jannas 0

"What have we learned today? The person I like is a freak, and apparently unicorns are real." You forgot, the unicorn thinks you're pretty. Awww.

olivia11_fml 0

OMG I AM SOOOO JEALOUS!!! most unicorns are tough, so a compliment from one is INSANE !!! ( also, it's probably just your bf's awkward way of telling you he thinks that you're pretty, without actually having to say it )

Unicorns ARE real. Says me and Neil Patrick Harris.

So what? You didn't say anything to the unicorn? You're so rude! D:< How could you not know unicorns are real?