Your silent face

By twelfinity - 17/07/2011 16:00 - United States

Today, my husband decided that the best way to deal with me eating the last chocolate chip muffin was to give me the silent treatment. Normally, I'd just get over his childish behavior, but we're on a fifteen hour car trip back home with our one year-old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 739
You deserved it 5 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yarrachel 16

I'd be pissed if the chocolate chip muffins were gone too, but your husband needs to get over it. Looks like you are making a car trip with two kids.

yummayy_ 11

Then its payback time. No sex for a month! :D

Comments

Learn your place, men eat first. Greedy brawds.

sylverdrag_fml 9

Childish indeed... both of you. You know that the last muffin is a big deal for him but "each time" you eat it. And then, in a 15 hours car ride you are unable to come up with "Look, honey, I am sorry about that. Let's stop over at the next coffee shop and I will buy you another one". What are you? 5? Grow up. Your job as spouses is to create harmony between the two of you, not to piss each other off. Instead you waste your time with silly games. This type of nonsense escalates (just look at the advices from other posters...withholding sex for something like this is definitely going to escalate), and in a short few years, you will wonder why you are raising a small child on your own. You can tell yourself it's all his fault, but that won't help you one bit. If you are going to spend the rest of your life with him, you have to learn to forgive his petty foibles and fix yours. Remember he also has qualities, or you wouldn't have married him in the first place.

I think you reading way to much into it...

supermankisses 1

it's been said before, but GIRLS LIKE SEX...

what are you doing out of the kitchen? loljk

gotta love dads with the maturity level of an elementary school kid...

ReynshineCutting 10

Yes but some of us can be perfectly happy without it so it is a good punishment.

You probably knew that he wanted it. Be thankful that he didn't beat the hell out of you and stfu.

be glad he didn't beat her over a muffin. I feel sorry for the person that ends up with you.

nothing says "I'm sorry," like road head during nap time.

HOW COULD YOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?!?!?!?!?!?

girls can usually last a lot longer without sex, which is why holding out is so effective.