Freaky situation

By Cody - 09/08/2021 00:01

Today, my boyfriend left our bed at 6 a.m. to go upstairs and go back to bed with his son and soon to be ex-wife. I then had to ride in the backseat of a car for 6 hours while they talked and laughed. Not once has he asked if I'm okay or what's wrong. I've barely spoke all day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 348
You deserved it 1 757

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have so many questions. It's signed Cody so are you a man dating a man who had an ex wife? Why does he live with his ex? Why do you? Why were you in a car for 6 hours? my head hurts😅

Mysterion420 2

Your boyfriend is living with his "ex" wife and child and sleeps with them and you don't say something then!?!? Wtf!! You sure you're not just apart of a kink?

Comments

Why the **** should they give a shit about you? You're the one who got their husband/father to switch teams and go gay. You've ruined their lives and you expect them to be concerned with your well-being? Good luck with that asshole, by the way.

Richard's comments are almost never meant to be taken seriously, and I doubt this one's an exception. While he phrased it in a purposefully stupid and dickish way, his point is somewhat valid: the wife and kid likely don't give a toss about OP, and the husband likely still has feelings for his wife and would rather his kid still have his parents together. It sucks hard for OP, but it might be better to move on and find someone else. It'd be stupid to accuse him of breaking a family or "turning" OP (the husband would likely have wanted some dick regardless of OP's existence), but all else being equal, it's probably better if the husband stays with his family (assuming that makes him happy, obviously).

Mysterion420 2

Your boyfriend is living with his "ex" wife and child and sleeps with them and you don't say something then!?!? Wtf!! You sure you're not just apart of a kink?

I have so many questions. It's signed Cody so are you a man dating a man who had an ex wife? Why does he live with his ex? Why do you? Why were you in a car for 6 hours? my head hurts😅

DoctorPALO 14

He left your bed to go upstairs with his wife. What kind of effed up relationship are you in? Sounds like you absolutely deserve it.

You don't deserve the pain, but gesh, set some boundaries, speak up, or leave that toxic situation.

The way he treats you is the way he views you...extra luggage that holds his **** collection

stupid question time. Why is the ex wife living with you? or Why in the hell are you living with them? Soon to be? Why are you with somebody who could be completly srewing with your emotions and using you? It sounds more like your "boyfriend" as you put it is a cheater and his wife allows it. She also allows it to be easier for him clearly. Leave this situation and go be happy.