Ch-ch-ch-changes!

By Anonymous - 11/10/2022 12:00

Today, my husband suddenly decided he was going to stop talking about all the changes he needed to make, and finally do them. That's great, except that in less than a day, he lost his shit at me and our young kids for not immediately fixing everything about ourselves as well. They're still sobbing and he doesn't care. FML
I agree, your life sucks 994
You deserved it 130

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Change #1. Stop being a rage-a-holic. Note: Fell off the wagon on Day 1. **** this shit!!!

he has issues and NO respect for you and the kids. you need to take a good, hard, honest look at his past behaviors and reevaluate your life together. FYI, he won't change. start planning your escape for you and the kids. good luck.

Comments

Ex husband?! - why do people stay with people who cannot keep their promises, stick through their own wants and desires. Why are people together with someone who can make children cry and raise their voice. Damn it, I walked out of work because manager raised a voice. I would leave in a heart beat if my partner of 13 years would make me cry, not in my own home. My dad made my mum cry a lot and took out on me as well, after the second time he made me cry my mum took me and left. That was it. No drama, fights, gathering things. Just left. Why do people allow this sort of behaviour from other people especially family and your own partners?? If it's love and money, then surely you sold yourself to be disrespected like this willingly to be loved while put down because you don't live up to this manchilds standards he himself hasn't achieved yet... I'm so confused by this situation, I thought it was standard to leave those people behind you, but apparently you must keep them around. Please someone explain me so I can better understand when my own family and friends will end up in situations like this.

he has issues and NO respect for you and the kids. you need to take a good, hard, honest look at his past behaviors and reevaluate your life together. FYI, he won't change. start planning your escape for you and the kids. good luck.

Change #1. Stop being a rage-a-holic. Note: Fell off the wagon on Day 1. **** this shit!!!

Sounds like he has a few more things to add to his list..

Tell him a change of his address will be included as he gets served eviction and divorce papers.