You can't hurry love

By Anonymous - 20/09/2009 05:18 - United States

Today, my grandma wasn't feeling well, so I went to her house to check on her. After about 20 minutes, I knew she was feeling better when she looked at me and said, "So, do you have a boyfriend yet? I pray every night that I get to live long enough to see you with a boyfriend." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 328
You deserved it 4 056

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My grandmother does the same thing... I'm tempted next time to ask her "You don't remember the wedding??"

Comments

Study_phobia 0

Aw, that's not bad. My grandmother says the same thing, and it's only because she wants to live for a very long time. Oh wait.

Silverill 0

I thought it sounded kinda sweet.

How the hell is this an FML, she's being nice by saying she hopes to see you happy with a boyfriend.

The FML mods are douche wankers that approve the dumbest shit lately. This FML isn't a FML, doesn't merit a vote at all.

thecookielovrxx 8

19, 40 & 59 you three are idiots

visage 0

Stop being such a picky wench and find someone.... there are a few million men around you, and you're going to let your grandmother die before you pick one!

You better not get any bf then. She might lose her will to live after she meets your bf.

Put an ad on Craigslist or in the local paper's personals that says that you like to suck balls. You'll have a "boyfriend" in no time and you can take the lucky guy to meet Granny. She will ask how long you two have been going out, and you'll say, "We don't exactly go out. I just suck his balls." At that moment, she will know that her prayers were answered by her benevolent deity and she can drop dead then and there to go visit Him/Her/It/Them.

I wish I could edit FMLs. Typos make me so angry.