You can't hurry love

By Anonymous - 20/09/2009 05:18 - United States

Today, my grandma wasn't feeling well, so I went to her house to check on her. After about 20 minutes, I knew she was feeling better when she looked at me and said, "So, do you have a boyfriend yet? I pray every night that I get to live long enough to see you with a boyfriend." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 328
You deserved it 4 056

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My grandmother does the same thing... I'm tempted next time to ask her "You don't remember the wedding??"

Comments

How is this an FML? Your grandmother cares about you. Boo hoo.

Wow...you guys are so tactless...(Yeah, yeah, it's the internet, the total epitome of how ******* retarded humanity is because we all think we're anonymous.) Her grandma probably knows she's going to die soon, and in that time OP hasn't even gotten a boyfriend yet, so when she does get one and if her grandma is gone, she'll probably be thinking "I wish she could have met him". Her grandma saying that was probably a reminder of the fact that her grandma has to die at some point, not that she can beat you jerks. Most normal people would be sad about that. Not to mention that she may die without ever having seen her granddaughter with someone.

praying " how to do nothing and still think your helping"

don't worry. I'm in the same boat! my grandmother asks me almost every time I see her "you gotta boyfriend yet?" "no, Meme. not yet." sigh.

WHoA COMMENTERS RELAX! jeez whats all this "she'l probably die soon anyway" business? dont talk like that! have some sense of decency! I bet that "Annonymous" is Filipino! lol all our grandmas say that.

Maybe you should go out with that old man across the street from your grandmar? Sure he's not as lithe as the young guns around but at least your grandmar will be proud and be able to relate to your boyfriend.

pantiehamster01 0

get a boyfriend so gramma won't be sick anymore. problem solved. hahahahahahaha.

Wow, talk about pressure. That's really sad though, her dying wish is to see with a boyfriend before she dies. Sorry about that.