Amazon Prime

By Anonymous - 27/11/2020 17:00 - Germany - Bayreuth

Today, I ordered an iPad to replace a broken tablet in a haste. I managed to order one of the only ones that doesn't support an Apple pencil. This is exactly the only feature I SERIOUSLY need. Can one be more stupid? FML
I agree, your life sucks 317
You deserved it 1 040

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sarahcroy20 12
tounces7 27

I'm sure one CAN, potentially, be more stupid, but you at least have set an awfully high bar for others to try to reach.

Comments

sarahcroy20 12
tounces7 27

I'm sure one CAN, potentially, be more stupid, but you at least have set an awfully high bar for others to try to reach.

I also ordered an IPAD that was unable to use the Apple Pen, the only one to do so. This was a problem as I purchased the tablet to specifically begin using Photoshop on it. Luckily, there are quite a few substitutes for the Apple Pen that you can research on YouTube and purchase on Amazon that work universally for tablets in the same way. Buying one of those could save you the trouble of returning the tablet. I've found it, I ordered this one: "MoKo Universal Active Stylus Pen, 2-in-1 Capacitive Fine Point Touch Screen Tablets Stylus Pencil Fit with Apple iPad, Mini/Air/Pro, IPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Touchscreen Devices & Smartphones - Black" Very, very handy for drawing illustrations. I hope that this helps.

Adonit makes several great styli that might work out, depending on your needs.

The current basic iPad is the version 8. That one works with the Apple Pencil first version, but not the second version Apple Pencil. I got that one and the first version Apple Pencil and it works fine. By the way you pair the Apple Pencil with the iPad by turning on the Bluetooth and momentarily plugging the top of the Apple Pencil into the lighting connector on the side of the iPad - Which is also how you charge the Apple Pencil.