By kdeeeceee - 09/11/2011 05:59 - United States

Today, my girlfriend and I had dinner at my boss's house. Just before we were ready to eat, my girlfriend came to me with a desperate look in her eyes. Apparently, she took a dump, clogged the toilet, and it flooded. I took the hit for her, and now my boss thinks I'm a jackass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 515
You deserved it 4 571

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shitty situation? Wait, no, that joke sucks. But look at it this way: At least you're a gentleman! And a jackass..

Man, you're a gentleman ! So cute to do that. :)

Comments

Shitty situation? Wait, no, that joke sucks. But look at it this way: At least you're a gentleman! And a jackass..

You're a good guy OP, you did the right thing. Respect.

Instead of saying that joke sucks, you should've said "that joke stinks"....yay...puns

This FML is full of bullshit. OP shouldn't have taken the blame. They should of just left. =P but actually, when you gotta go, you gotta go.

nunsrtight69 0

I agree. this is bullshit. girls dont poop

nunsrtight69 0

I agree. this is bullshit. girls dont poop

tehrealone 6

Your not a jackass you won't live up to that title ever sense Johnny Knoxville

LiyIa_fml 8

Aww I think that is sweet. Whatta champ.

Oh god, I'm reading this fml while eating.

Fair point, 26. I should've considered that.

stacianichole 2

93 - you can't just 'cool story, bro' anything and everything, ok? there's a time and place.

WHY would u say it was u? Id be like no way, I'm telling him it was u. At least u didn't have to plug it.

TheClumsiest 0

i thought it said, i took the shit for her.

the bright side? Ur gf owes u big time and we all know gf > boss !

pistolpete01 9

But Boss=job=$$ lol, But gf will always be > boss lol, just throwing it out there=p

Hmmm Boss = Job Job = money Money = girlfriend girlfriend > Boss Conundrum?

well, actually what you're saying is Boss = girlfriend if thats the case, he's ******.

"Be at peace with your wife and you'll get a piece at night."

63 - No thats the conundrum, boss = job, job = money, money = girlfriend BUT girlfriend > boss. Do you see it now?

This is what I meant to say, stupid editing time restrictions: 63 - No thats the conundrum, boss = job, job = money, money = girlfriend BUT girlfriend > boss. Girlfriend will always be greater than boss but job and money all equal the same and when you have those two they equal girlfriend but girlfriend is greater then boss making those other two mute but you need money and a job to have a girlfriend even though girlfriend comes before boss all the time, confused? I am.

"'shitty/crappy situation' is an overused joke" is an overused statement. Jeez, get with the times.

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all the evidence that you tried.

Man, you're a gentleman ! So cute to do that. :)

Seriously you did a good thing OP and hopefully your girlfriend realizes how good of a guy you are

I dont know about you but i dont find things like taking a huge dump and clogging the toilet cute

That's the most romantic thing I've heard in a while..

I have also realised how dire my original comment sounded.

Dont worry 7 we all know you meant it with the best intentions, OPs a stand up guy.

Hey even if you had clogged the toilet up it's not like you would have done it on purpose!

Aw, at least we can confirm three things now. 1) Karma will flow your way, 2) You're a gentleman and 3) Moral of the story? Never take a dump in your boss's house.

flockz 19

karma won't flow his way, it's kinda clogged.

#10.. Moral of the story? Never LET HIS GF take a dump in his boss's house.