WTF dude?

By mtorres8789 - 27/06/2009 06:33 - United States

Today, our favorite teacher walked into our history class and everyone started whistling, I decided to join in by screaming, "Sexy!" The room went quiet and all heads turned to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 861
You deserved it 80 593

Same thing different taste

Comments

SirAlan 0

i dnt get it! y is it ok to wolf whistle but not shout 'sexy'??? O.o

Loser. Why would you do that? Just whistle...

when that happens, you turn your head and pretend it wasn't you...or you just DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!!! YDI for being stupid...

I'm guessing you're a person who doesn't usually yell things out during class... And I'm also guessing your teacher is a woman. I had a good-looking teacher who all the boys in the class would obnoxiously flirt with, but if I were to do that, everyone would have stared. So, even though it may be a normal thing for your class, YDI, because you should know what humor you would, or would not, get away with.

star_ver 0

There's always one dumbass who overdoes it.

the gender of the teacher isn't mentioned... perhaps the teacher is a man? considering it says (woman) next to the ops name. just a thought?

I just assumed the teacher was a woman because a class full of girls usually isn't that obnoxious to whistle provocatively when the teacher comes in the room, and I think a straight girl would be way too timid to scream "Sexy" at a male teacher.

blackfire_fml 0