WTF dude?

By mtorres8789 - 27/06/2009 06:33 - United States

Today, our favorite teacher walked into our history class and everyone started whistling, I decided to join in by screaming, "Sexy!" The room went quiet and all heads turned to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 861
You deserved it 80 594

Same thing different taste

Comments

Women are merely objects of a man's obsession -- nothing else. I don't see anything wrong with addressing them as such. Grow up people, please. This is the real world after all.

t_tru 0

You are aware that the OP is a woman? It says right below the post, asshat. And the teacher might even be a man; it doesn't say.

This is one of those cases of anonymity giving you balls. I dare you to say that to a woman in real life. You ******* moron.

It's obvious this person (the OP) is a lesbian, because no straight, sane woman would dare address a man in that way. Doing something like that could disrupt the natural order, and would definitely warrant a lashing.

YOU REALLY NEED A LASHING. WOMEN DO THAT ALL THE TIME.WELCOME TO THE 21FUCKING CENTURY, DICKWEED.

AND MEN ARE COMPLETELY USELESS IN THE WORLD. WITH TONS OF HOSPITALS AND CLINICS CARRYING GALLONS OF SPERM, WE NO LONGER NEED MEN. THE ONLY REASON THEY ARE STILL ON THIS EARTH IS FOR W OMEN'S OWN ENTERTAINMENT.:)

Toas7 0

I can't stand all this crap about it being sexual harassment. People are so sensitive nowadays. I wish you could just tell someone they look nice or something without having to worry about the possibility of them suing your ass.

let's see you try to parallel park your cars and do a real pushup and play any sport or run the country. men do everything in this world. all we need woman for is cooking cleaning and vaginas

John slider lilmisskickmya and foseberry3 are the problem with society, they are why there is all this political correctness bullshit. Toas I couldn't agree more.

sio_07 0

#143 I can paralell park and I just lead my lacrosse team to number one in New England. About the running the country bit, were you alive during the Bush administration? Because that is a classic case of poor presidency. There are many other poor male presidents that I could give as examples, but Bush is the one I think even you would recognize.

TheCalendarGirl 5

trolltrolltroll geez you guys, this dumbshit's not worth you getting worked up. he's just trolling, if you ignore him he'll go away

GDinNJ 0

Hahaha, you fail. Some people need to learn that there are certain people that can get away with things like that, and there are some who can't (and by getting away with it, I mean other people in the room finding it humorous). I know that I'm one of the people that cannot get away with screaming things at my teachers because it's not the type of humor I use. Find your fit and you'll stop publicly embarrassing yourself, for your sake, and for the sake of your classmates.

i don't think its a big deal like most people make out to be who cares it was funny

wow you definately went above and beyond then your other fellow classmates, haha

vampire121 0

why the hell would u do that? -,-

Did your teacher like it ;) Maybe you will get an A in your next assessment? But in all seriousness as if it matters my friends and I said so many worse things to teachers when we were in school and no one cares. If the teacher likes you they probably would have thought it was funny or just wouldn't care. Calm down. Not really even worth being an FML in my humble opinion.