Who knows?

By Anonymous - 08/02/2014 18:49 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went down on my boyfriend for the first time. My hand-eye coordination went straight to hell and I managed to accidentally smack my nose into his penis. He told all his friends about it, and I'm apparently now known as Woodpecker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 757
You deserved it 11 075

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well he won't be getting a peck on the cheek anytime soon.

Comments

Perhaps next time he should use the airplane method. "Open the hangar door! Here comes the airplane! Ppppbbb!"

JMichael 25

Dump him. You were trying to do something nice for him. He could at least respect you. I'm sorry though, that's so embarrassing.

Really? Straight to dumping him, too many sensitive people in this world.

Depends on how long they've been dating and what kind of gal OP is. That kind of embarrassment (and it could end up being long term if they continue to call her the name) can be too much to handle for some people. I wouldn't say that they are too sensitive, though.

You don't tell people about what happens in the bedroom with your girlfriend, ESPECIALLY if it's embarrassing. And you DEFINITELY don't make fun of her for it. That's humiliating and you don't humiliate someone you care about for your own amusement. If he doesn't know that, then he's clearly not mature enough for a relationship. So, yes, dumping him would be appropriate.

23, I don't think they were humiliating her but just having a bit of fun. Think some people are overreacting.

Fun for THEM maybe. What if she told all her friends about his small penis or impotence and made fun of him for it? Would that be okay?

flame5768 14

if it was big enough for her to hit it with her nose, i'm pretty sure it's not small

*face palm* That's not the point, 34.

cryssycakesx3 22

if it's not OK to talk it shouldn't be on fml.

The difference is that it's anonymous on FML. Know one here knows who OP or her boyfriend are. So no, just because it's okay to discuss it anonymously with strangers, doesn't make it okay to discuss it with friends.

#25 yes they were having fun but at OP'S expense and that is not cool especially if he says he cares about her, that should of remained between the two of them and not made into a joke with his friend's.

*No one. That's weird. I wasn't even drunk when I wrote that comment.

it's not like girls don't talk about their boyfriends like that. both genders do it and quite often. relationships are never completely private. it's not right but it's the truth.

LouisvilleLuke 10

EX-boyfriend... since he likes sharing you can share with his friends the reason you hit your nose is because it's so small you couldn't see it

My god people this is not a instant "let's break up" thing

A bit much ain't it? After all seems it was just a joke...

Let me ask you something. If I said "my friend was mean to me today" would you say "Oh, then he must be Jewish/Black/Retarded/Mexican/Hairy-Armed"? No? It's not ok to take something that people are born as and use it as an insult? Maybe? Well, apparently not to you.

Yup all fun and games to tell everyone about your sex life smh it's supposed to be a private and intimate matter. I apologize for not seeing your point on allowing sex communication to be public in the circle of friends. Next sharing sexting pics will be okay too right?

*Checks hourglass* Hmmm, no, no you're not. Try again later. *Puts scythe away*

I'm sorry, he shouldn't have told his friends, but the nickname is hilarious :)

perdix 29

Better nickname than "Dicknose" (which would have been accurate.)

buttcramp 21

blowies is awesome lol I've never heard that word before!

at least you were considerate and willing to give him a bj. He should be grateful, you could have been one of the females that refuse to do so. Chin up, op. Nothing to be ashamed of by a blotched attempt. No one starts out an expert.