By gj09 - 22/11/2009 20:03 - United States

Today, my family sat me down and told me I was spending way too much time with my boyfriend and not enough time with them. My boyfriend has been away in Iraq for six months and just came home a week ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 727
You deserved it 2 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DBkkk 0

That is mad messed up. Go spend some time with him. I betchu he loves you that's what counts.

Sun_Kissed18 25

Jeez, your family is selfish. Maybe appease them both and do things as a family and invtie your boyfriend?

Comments

DBkkk 0

That is mad messed up. Go spend some time with him. I betchu he loves you that's what counts.

AlwaysDeserveIt 0

YDI for not realizing that the ******* woman that gave birth to u is more important then the man who gives u orgasms

Sun_Kissed18 25

Jeez, your family is selfish. Maybe appease them both and do things as a family and invtie your boyfriend?

I my boyfriend had been in Iraq for six moths there is no way I'm going to spend time with him and my family at the same time. I would hate to have to divide my attention. I would want as much alone time as possible alone with him, not sharing him with my family.

Me too. Let's all spam her; teach her not do something so ******* stupid.

Well Grace Jones, tell your family that you are just a slave to the rhyt- uhm.. dze boyfriend for the next couple of weeks no?

So? You explain that to them and ask them to be understanding.

MiaKong 0

Families are usually anything but understanding.

Yeh, you're preaching to the choir on that one. In any case, it's either that or she can stfu about it and just go on hanging out with him as she was before. (I'm not sure why my reply ended up here? It was in response to a "Families are usually anything but understanding")

expen_dable 0

just another exciting night for Timmead