Who knows?

By Anonymous - 08/02/2014 18:49 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went down on my boyfriend for the first time. My hand-eye coordination went straight to hell and I managed to accidentally smack my nose into his penis. He told all his friends about it, and I'm apparently now known as Woodpecker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 757
You deserved it 11 075

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well he won't be getting a peck on the cheek anytime soon.

Comments

hmmm a nose job; that sounds interesting. Way to use your head...

Sex acts should not be for public consumption. If he tells now what will he do when you break up?

Merylwen 24

Sorry OP, but your boyfriend is a moron.

I don't know but if this happened to me I'd kind of laugh. I mean there are WORSE things to be picked on about sexually. Still I agree that, even though if I would laugh, it's not cool to just go tell his friends about your faux pas without considering your feelings. :s

slkeithh 14

Why the hell do women allow guys to go and spout that shit off to their friends likr they're 14 years old..

I'm sorry, since when was it a woman's responsibility to control their partner's behavior? She should have been able to trust him not to share private details of their sex life. It is not her fault that he decided to act like a 14 year old, so if I were you I'd rethink the way you phrased that comment. ie "Why do men go and spout that shit off to their friends like they're 14 years old?". Thanks.

kingdomgirl94 29

didn't you know 79, anything a man does is the woman's fault. he cheats? well she wasn't satisfying him. he spreads their sex lives around? well she should have kept control of him. of course if a woman does the same its her fault. wait what? you're telling me this makes every problem the woman's fault and never the mans? well damn, guess that means that people are full of bullshit and need to be slapped for their stupididty.

Sounds like a great way for him to ensure that you'll never be going down on him again.

sammyjanette 17

I wonder what the comments would have been if the girlfriend had called him Limpy because he couldn't get it up or something like that. What he did was INCREDIBLY demeaning, and to stand for that kind of behavior is disgusting.

if it was reversed, it still would have been demeaning.

I've had this happen too. sans a new nickname though.