White knight, wrong place

By Anonymous - 23/02/2018 19:00

Today, I dropped in on my wife at her part time waitressing job. As I was leaving, I gave her tushie a playful squeeze. I was then tackled by some acne-ridden teenage blockhead trying to impress the hot waitress by beating up the guy groping her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 751
You deserved it 2 704

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should keep those actions at home and not do them in public?

Dude, respect your wife at her job. It's her freaking JOB, for chrissake.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
TravB 6

I can't tell why everyone is thumbs downing your comment

SpaceToast 25

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
JustALesbian 16

Well you should let the authorities or owners deal with it. Or the teen could've said something

Maybe you should keep those actions at home and not do them in public?

Mathalamus 24

You deserve it for doing this in public at all.

Seeing how your wife liked having her ass squeezed in public, maybe the pimply teen could have groped her, too? This is why we don’t do shit like this in public!

Suaria 38

I realize you are joking, but those situations are completely different. A person who you're in a relationship with touching your butt is completely different than a random person touching your butt. Just because you see a person touch another person's butt doesn't mean you are allowed to do the same thing.

You really shouldn’t do that where strangers can see you.

Mungolikecandy 19

For all the teen knew it was a stranger assaulting her.

Then the teen needed to come up and ask "Hey [waitress], is this guy bothering you?"

Suaria 38

The teenager had the right idea, and we need more people like him. He obviously didn't realize you guys were married and saw it as a man groping a waitress's butt. That has good intentions for what he did.

And yet he could have just said, “hey, don’t do that,” instead of tackling him.

Yeah because saying "hey don't do that" will really make a difference.

Oh I guess the sexual assault problem is solved. Just everybody say "Hey, don't do that!" :)

Yup. Good kid. Wrong context, but good kid.

Dude, respect your wife at her job. It's her freaking JOB, for chrissake.

Your wife must be quite the dish at the restaurant.

Mungolikecandy 19

The teen witnesses a random man sexually assaulting (as it appears) a waitress who is at work. He tackles the man. Kudos to the teen I say as he stood up to someone who he believed was willing to assault a woman in public.

Questions aren't hard to ask. "Is this guy bothering you?" would have been a good first move on the teen's part.

ItchySasquatch 9

Boy, awful lot of people in this comment section telling this guy exactly how the relationship he's in works. Squeezing your wife's ass once in a while is sometimes just a cute past time for couples. Lay off the poor guy.

Mathalamus 24

No. There are some things you never do in public, especially at work. I think the husband got off lightly, actually.

ItchySasquatch 9

You think being wrongfully tackled is getting off lightly for a quick cutesy moment with your wife. So you think couples that kiss in public should be put to the whip or something then? Everyone shows affection differently, and while this man chose one of the least classy way to show it, he doesn't deserve what happened. The teen might have had the right idea in mind but just viciously attacking like some animal without even bothering to ask any questions first? Seems stupid to me.

Glitterbaby2613 20

time and place for everything tho