Wanker

By Anonymous - 30/03/2009 06:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, I volunteered at a nursing home. I approached a lonely, old man who had a type of nervous tick. I went over to speak to him, and not even four sentences into our conversation he says, "I'd really like to make love to you." What I thought was a tick was actually him stroking himself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 541
You deserved it 4 565

Same thing different taste

Top comments

altkat 3

At least you have the satisfaction of knowing that creepy old men have the hots for you. Congratulations.

crazy_cat_lady 0

Haha something similar happened to me! I was working for a podiatrist that visits nursing homes, and I had to kneel down on the floor to take off a patient's shoes and socks. I heard the patient breathing harder and harder, so I stood up, afraid that he was having a heart attack or a stroke or something. Then I saw his hard on, and realized he had just been staring down my scrub top. Old men are so perverted!

Comments

brushababyy 0

I'd really like to make love to you too.

tiffyco 0

all these lil bitches on here calling him a creep and shit you guys need to STFU!!! I work at a nursing home. some of the people there can't help it. shit if I live to be really old I'd deserve to talk anyway I pleased! plus I bet u wldnt b sayin shit like that abt him if he was ur dad or ur grandpa. it'd piss u off. esspecially if u knew that he had an illness and couldn't help it.

Possum_Gurl 13

i agree!! i voulnteer at a nursing home and some ppl just cant help it.. its their deasese.. so ppl sayin that stuff can just STFU..

I'm sorry but being "old" isn't really a valid reason for having absolutely appalling social manners. If that were my father or grandfather not only would it make me want to vomit, but frankly, I'd be ashamed to be related to somebody who speaks to women in such a manner. Surely with things like Alzeimer's (I know that's probably not spelled right) it's your memory that you lose, not your common decency and basic social skills? Poor OP, I really feel for you, I do. There are just some ******* disgusting people out there.

Possum_Gurl 13

um didnt u have to sign a confidentialty(HIPPA) form.. before u could start volunteering..?? cuzz i did and if that nursing home finds out you posted this you will no longer be able to volunteer ?and u could have the law on ur hands..? just sayin..

after this happened, you really think OP would want to go back? i sure wouldn't. and i think the law getting on about this would be a bit much too, but i'm just saying...

bleedingglitter 24

I work in nursing homes. HIPPA covers medical information and personal information mostly not sexual harassment.

bizarre_ftw 21

And you did right? Lol But in honestly I hope you told someone

Good for you for helping him relieve himself. You did didn't you? They need sex just like young people!!!

bleedingglitter 24

I work in nursing homes. All old men are perverts. They will try to grab you even if their wife is in the room. I just try to stay out of arms reach if they aren't needing actual care.